About the book:
Simple Healthy makes home cooking fast, fun, and easy! With 200 recipes -- all with no more than 4 steps and 5 ingredients or less -- and more than 1000 photos, this really is the easiest, light cookbook in the world.
Looking to eat light without sacrificing flavor? Simple Healthy will have you enjoying a delicious meal in minutes. With combinations of interesting flavors and all-natural ingredients, chef, food photographer, and Simple cookbook author Jean-FranÃ§s Mallet helps anyone, the novice and gourmand alike, prepare tasty time-saving dishes. Each recipes also includes the calorie count and indicates whether it's vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free.With its clean design, large type, straightforward photos, and handy icons, you'll find it easy to make health-conscious dishes like:
- Shrimp Spring Rolls
- Watermelon and Tomato Gazpacho
- Thai-style Spiced Scallops
- Tomato, Goat Cheese, and Rosemary Tart
- Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms
- Ginger and Lemongrass Chicken
- Spicy Sausage and Broccoli
- Salmon Parcels with Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Mousse
- Lemon Semifreddo with Raspberries
- and 190 more!
Publication Date: 2017
Pages: 368 pp.
Size: 8 x 1.75 x 10.25 inches